Ride the most challenging mountain bike trails faster with more confidence. The Marin Alpine Trail is an enduro 29er that is built for taking on the most challenging trails on all-day-long rides and has been tried and tested at the very highest level. Dialled enduro 29 geometry is combined with Fox suspension and a SRAM Eagle drivetrain for a refined ride.
- Series 4 6061 aluminium alloy frame is the highest quality that Marin offer
- Fox 36 Performance fork offers 160mm of plush suspension control
- Fox Float DPX2s hock controls the 150mm f rear wheel travel
- SRAM NX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain for a massive 500% gear range
- Sizes: 15”, 17”, 19”, 20”
- Colour: Green
- The Marin Alpine Trail 8 29er is available with 0% ARP finance
Big mountains, epic passes, and all-day ripping descents. If you live for the alpine adventure and gravity-fuelled downhills, look no further than the all-new Alpine Trail series. The latest incarnation of our critically acclaimed MultiTrac platform, and built around long travel suspension, slack angles, and 29” wheels, the Alpine Trail is here to conquer all singletrack in its path. Equally adept on the Enduro World Series, where Team Marin riders will be putting the bike through the paces on the world’s most challenging trails.
The Alpine Trail is a 29” wheeled full suspension bike built for the all day enduro rider that earns their downhill fun.